By Don Freeman
A photograph booklet classic!
One of School Library Journal’s "Top a hundred photograph Books" of all time (2012)
One of the nationwide schooling Association’s "Teachers' best a hundred Books for Children."
Don Freeman's vintage personality, Corduroy, is much more renowned this present day then he used to be whilst he first got here at the scene in 1968. This tale of a small teddy undergo ready on a division shop shelf for a child’s friendship has appealed to younger readers new release after new release.
Read or Download Corduroy PDF
Similar english as a second language books
*Covers 15 priceless daily subject matters reminiscent of foods and drinks, buying, delivery, the media, jobs, and overall healthiness and health *Detailed teacher's notes supply details on process, the extent of the task, timing and heritage *Answer key, scoreboards and recommendations for room plans *Suitable for uncomplicated to complex point scholars
An ELT sequence which gives video games and puzzles that focus on development vocabulary from newbie to upper-intermediate point.
With 70 actions and video games to fit various instructing occasions, this booklet makes vocabulary studying an stress-free adventure for younger newcomers. effortless to exploit and quickly to organize, the actions contain intriguing notice searches, puzzles, video games, and task-based actions.
Academic: English language: analyzing & writing abilities; ELT: writing talents
- Experimenting with Uncertainty: Essays in Honour of Alan Davies: Studies in Language Testing
- Assessing Grammar (Cambridge Language Assessment)
- English Verb Drills
- Have fun with vocabulary : quizzes for English classes
Extra info for Corduroy
More .. .. . and more core in a language. Chapter 2 - CA of Some Selected Features ... 1 Introduction Based on the theoretical discussion presented in Chapter I , in this chapter an actual contrastive analysis of certain features of English and Persian will be presented. In this task, ftrst the selected features from these two languages will be described in linguistic terms and then they will be compared and contrasted. Next, based on the differences found between the two languages certain predictions will be made about difficulties Persian-speaking learners of English may encounter.
2. What English words or expressions would you use to compliment your friend on a beautiful dress she is wearing? 3. Your neighbor has just bought a new car. How would you compliment him on that? 4. Your cousin has just given birth to a baby. What compliment form( s) would you use to congratulate her. Part m. Carry out a contrastive analysis of the following features In English and Penlan: 1. Stress 2. Imperatives 3. Intonation Patterns 4. Relative Clauses S. Defmite and Indefmite Articles 1PartTaMV Having discussed Contrastive Analysis Hypothesis in detail followed by the contrastive analysis of certain selected features of English and Persian, in this part different aspects of Error Analysis and lnterlanguage will be discussed and the methodology for doing error analysis will be presented.
2. Contrastive linguistic studies can also be applied to the ............ of one or more varieties within a language, such as .......... , .......... , and . . . . . . Chapter I - Fundamental Issues in Contrastive Analysis 25 3. This negative ... ... towards second language learners' .. ... . was reflected in the ... .. ... methodology guides in the sixties. 4. The 'weak' version is a model with ........ and ........... as opposed to the ... .... claim of the 'strong' version. 5. By .
Corduroy by Don Freeman