By Patricia A. Dunkel, Frank Pialorsi
The 3rd version of this groundbreaking publication comprises videotaped lectures in DVD or VHS layout. Now lecturers can use the audio application (available on either tapes and CD) with the aid of video simulation of an instructional lecture adventure. Many new and up-to-date lectures with high-interest themes are incorporated. Lectures and readings on issues of common curiosity offer stimulating content-based fabric for constructing comprehension, notetaking, and educational research abilities.
Read or Download Advanced Listening Comprehension: Developing Aural and Notetaking Skills PDF
Best english as a second language books
*Covers 15 invaluable daily subject matters equivalent to food and drinks, buying, shipping, the media, jobs, and wellbeing and fitness and health *Detailed teacher's notes supply info on technique, the extent of the job, timing and history *Answer key, scoreboards and recommendations for room plans *Suitable for ordinary to complicated point scholars
An ELT sequence which gives video games and puzzles that focus on construction vocabulary from newbie to upper-intermediate point.
With 70 actions and video games to fit more than a few instructing events, this e-book makes vocabulary studying an relaxing adventure for younger newbies. effortless to exploit and quickly to organize, the actions comprise intriguing be aware searches, puzzles, video games, and task-based actions.
Academic: English language: examining & writing abilities; ELT: writing abilities
- How to Teach Business English
- Oxford English for Electronics
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS 1 Self-study student's book
- Build Your Vocabulary 2 Intermediate
Extra info for Advanced Listening Comprehension: Developing Aural and Notetaking Skills
IJuly 7, 20031. What a wa y to go. Time, Vol. 162, No. I. Research Project Individually or in a group, research one of the following topics and write a short paper on the topic, or plan and present a group presentation to inform the class about the topic. a. The initial discovery of the tomb of the First Emperor b. Compare and contrast the ancient Egyptian and Chinese view of life after death and preparation for the afterlife c. The archaeological process of unearthing the tombs and artifacts d.
10. How long did construction of the emperor's tomb take? 11. Why do archaeologists believe mercury may have been used to create the image of flowing rivers in the tomb? 12. What is the significance of the following years for the First Emperor's tomb? a. 1976 c. 1979 d. 1994 CHAPTER 4 THE FIRST EMPEROR OF CHINA: Building an Empire and a House of Eternity 45 13. Speculate about what might be found in the tomb in the future. Explain why you made this speculation. Part Two: Essay Questions Answer each essay question below in a paragraph.
Even incomplete, the emperor's tomb was enormous, larger than his largest palace. According to legend, it had a domed ceiling inlaid with clusters of pearls to represent the sun, moon, and stars. Below was a gigantic relief map of his world, made from bronze. CHAPTER 4 THE FIRST EMPEROR OF CHINA: Building an Empire and a House of Eternity 39 Bronze hills and mountains rose up from the floor, with rivers of mercury flowing into a mercury sea. Along the banks of the rivers were models of the emperor's palaces and cities, all exact replicas of the real ones.
Advanced Listening Comprehension: Developing Aural and Notetaking Skills by Patricia A. Dunkel, Frank Pialorsi